Generates revenue by developing relationships with existing accounts. This position will determine what the maximum potential is for a clinic by asking probing questions and understanding the true nature of each clinic and how they conduct business. By establishing true relationships with clinics this position will help clinics understand why our products should be used in every situation available.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
1. Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and educating on new applications of existing products.
2. Form deep relationships with current customers. Earn their trust and ensure we keep their business. Customer retention in this position is huge.
3. Lost customer retention - help regain lost customers when requested.
4. Work with the other Inside Sales Representatives when necessary to ensure excellent customer experience at all times.
5. Keep CRM database up to date with client information, sales stage processes and client opportunities, including distribution relationships and contacts.
6. Act on and achieve individual goals in alignment with departmental and organizational goals.
7. Increase job knowledge by studying products, industry, and participating in educational opportunities.
8. Required to achieve the established sales metrics as determined by Department Manager.
9. Engage in sales activities with a majority of all sales originating via phone conversations, (90%), coupled with other communication means such as email, mail, text, and fax.
10. Attend and actively particiapte in team meetings.
11. Additional duties as requested.
Job Requirements and Skills
1. Presentation skills, Verbal communication, Motivation for sales, Sales planning, Client management, prospecting skills, persistence.
2. Computer skills Microsoft Office suite products, basic programs, and CRM database.
5-9 times per year for sales training and working at tradeshows.