Inside Sales Deer Representative
Territory Sales Manager generates revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending IntergriVIX, DeerMAX, and other products. Maintaining and growing the current customer base is a must.
- Achieve sales and gross profit goals in your territory by developing existing customers, opening new business and customer retention.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships, identify product applications and introduce new products/services.
- Prepare proposals, follow up, and close transactions.
- Train through Cardone 3 times daily, unless otherwise specified by the Companion Sales Manager.
- Accomplish department and organization goals by accepting ownership to them.
- Work regional and national tradeshows creating leads and generating sales.
- Follow up within 2 weeks on all leads from trade shows.
- Keep a thorough database with all customer data, sales, communications, and client opportunities.
- Identify market potential by qualifying and classifying accounts.
- Track customer feedback on new deer farms.
- Proactively resolve customer issues
- Maintaining a high customer satisfaction and retention.
- Visit customers on a regular-frequent cycle maintaining strong relationships through exceptional customer contact.
Assist in R&D and Product Development efforts
- New product ideas are encouraged and should report those ideas to Companion Sales Manager. Ideas then driven to the Product Development team after consideration by Companion Sales Manager and VP of New Business.
- Update job knowledge by studying products, industry, and participate in educational opportunities
- This position shall support its manager and shall ensure that all department members are cross trained on the position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or animal health field preferred but not required, and minimum of 3 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Experience of 3 years increasing sales specifically.
- Experience selling to deer farms or having strong relationships with deer farmers preferred.
- The ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables.
Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Required to sit and use computer, handle paperwork, also to stand and use hands and fingers to grasp and hold objects, tools and/or controls, likewise reach with arms and hands. The employee is also, at times, exposed to fumes and or airborne particulates.