To build and maintain a high performance sales organization that can and will effectively achieve and exceed growth expectations on a consistent basis.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
1. Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead nationwide direct sales personnel (sales and education staff) toward achievement of corporate sales objectives.
2. Implement Cardone Training Program with a minimum requirement of three videos a day per Sales Representative and ensure that they are held to a strict standard of completion.
3. Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
4. Ensure Territory Managers are keeping CRM database up to date with client information, sales stage processes and client opportunities, including distribution relationships and contacts.
5. Provide weekly updates to direct supervisor on sales metrics as required.
6. Ensure effective hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of sales and education of staff occurs as directed.
7. Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurements of results to include performance appraisals for managers and direct reports.
8. Partner with Director of Sales to prepare budgets and forecasts.
9. Partner with the sales team in the development of key customer relationship management.
10. Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
11. Attend industry meetings, seminars, and conferences as directed.
12. Additional duties as required.
Job Requirements and Skills
Education and Skills:
1. Associates Degree in Business or Sciences or at least 4 years of animal health/distributor sales experience with at least 1 years experience managing a direct sales force.
1. Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
2. Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
3. Strategy development, preject management, problem solving, and change management skills.
4. Strong ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
5. Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
6. Business related computer and app skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
Ability to travel as required, estimated to be 65% or more.