Territory Sales Manager- Dairy/Beef: Wisconsin
Under minimum supervision, develop and grow the dairy/beef market in your territory. Always maintaining a strong, ethical and positive image by respecting yourself, your customers, and the company.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Develop and write a Sales/Marketing plan
1. Partner with distribution channels to ensure proper communication and buy-in.
2. Submit and review Sales/Marketing plan with management for determining what trade shows, publications, newsletters, associations, etc. to participate in to support sales efforts.
Implement Sales/Marketing Plan – Initiatives, Training & Provide Technical Support
1. Carry out the Sales/Marketing plan in a clear concise manner. Clearly communicate the plan and what will be needed from all participants.
Associate Degree in Business Management or other related field preferred
2. Attend regional and national tradeshows working in distributor booths or the Van Beek Natural Science booth when the company has an exhibit.
3. Follow up with the leads from the tradeshows within two weeks.
4. Participate in industry associations & panels representing Van Beek Natural Science to develop and foster relationships at all levels of the organization.
Assist in R&D and Product Development Efforts
1. Keep abreast of competitive products and offer product suggestions for improving and developing new products for the dairy/beef markets. Be willing to assist with industry contacts at universities and with producers to conduct tests and field trials.
Job Requirements and Skills
Education: Bachelor's Degree in business or animal health field preferred, but not required.
Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years of direct selling
Skills: Adaptability to change, Oral and written communication, and interpersonal and organizational skills.
Travel This position does require overnight travel.